Please leave your feedback below (You consent to us publishing your feedback)
On 1st March 2017 at 10:16, Unknown female wrote:
New to the practice but was welcomed in a very friendly and professional manner by all staff. Felt very at ease.
On 24th February 2017 at 17:11, unknown wrote:
Having had private treatment in the past, i can only say that the NHS dentist Harriet here at the the courtyard, gives such lovely care, understandingand such good treatment that you can tell the difference...... all the staff are warm caring and polite. Being a very anxious patient, having had bad dentists in the past, it has taken a lot to regain tryst and faith in a dentist again, but here i have found just that, I would recommend this practice to anyone
On 7th September 2016 at 13:20, Miss wrote:
just all so lovely
On 22nd July 2016 at 16:56, unknown wrote:
Very efficient practice and respectful of all patients I would highly recommend the Courtyard to all my friends
On 10th May 2016 at 13:50, Anom. wrote:
I Have just seen Harriet the new NHS dentist. She was lovely! very kind and gentle. I was a bit worried changing my dentist but i didn't need to be.

Thank you to all the staff at the Courtyard
On 22nd March 2016 at 14:23, salllanne wrote:
I hadnt been to the dentist in yrs and was terrified.but was put at my ease first of all by the receptionist and then by the dentist i would tell anyone who was nervous to make that appt.
On 24th February 2016 at 21:54, unknown wrote:
I am always made to feel welcome, almost part of the team, I have also been known to have a coffee when I have arrived early. Nothing ever seems to much trouble.
On 24th February 2016 at 12:06, Mr Parkinson wrote:
Thank you for restoring my faith in dentistry, all staff were reassuring and helpful. Having not been for some years, overall it was a very relaxing experience.
I would definitely recommend the practice to friends and family
On 23rd February 2016 at 17:20, Sandra S wrote:
love my new teeth, straight and white, thank you
On 23rd February 2016 at 17:17, david wrote:
even tho i hadn't been before they were nice and not scary
Designed and created by it'seeze